Learn writing skills online
- Are you a busy professional who hates writing, but can’t avoid it?
- Are you looking for a new job, but worry about filling in the application forms because of your grammar?
- Or do you just want to improve your grammar and writing skills?
If you wish to improve your writing and grammar skills, then these online writing and grammar courses are for you.
Come write with me
I offer individual tuition (face-to-face and/or via phone or teleconference). How it works:
- We have a conversation to discuss what you want to achieve.
- I review several samples of your writing.
- We have three (or more) sessions to discuss writing principles in relation to your writing.
Email email@example.com if you’d like more information.
Grammar, Punctuation and Usage: Improve your grammar skills
Instant access, self-paced A$395
Everyone can write well
The online courses on this site have been developed by me, Mary Morel. I’ve been working with words all my career as a writer and teacher.
I believe good writing is powerful and that everyone can learn to write well.
Even if you’re a confident writer, there’s always more to learn.
The great thing about e-learning is that you can do it anywhere and anytime. You have ‘lifetime’ access to your courses.
Subscriptions for organisations
Online Writing Training’s courses are also used by organisations – small and large – and I can tailor the courses to suit your style guide.
Ring +61 2 9365 7711 or email me for more information.
This is a wonderful course and certainly an eye-opener. Mary’s professional but concise explanations and examples are so easy to grasp – many Aha! moments. I highly recommend this course to anyone in the ‘writing/editing/proofreading/teaching English’ world!
I learnt A LOT
This course helped me understand colons, semicolons and apostrophes.’ (!!!)
My meeting papers and reports were previously full of incorrect punctuation. Now after this course and speaking with Mary I understand what punctuation to use and when.
Extremely informative and worthwhile
Being fairly new to the corporate industry, writing professional emails has been a challenge of mine.